Sonitor Technologies enter into non-exclusive partnerships with a range of different types of companies. These partnerships can broadly be divided into two categories: platform partners and reseller partners.
Sonitor Technologies enters into non-exclusive partnerships with a range of different types of companies. These partnerships can broadly be divided into two categories: platform partners and reseller partners.
Platform Partner - Licensing and sale of Sonitor USID Technology platform including design and manufacturing services (Sonitor Technology Platform) e.g. in combination with nurse call, home care.
Reseller Partner - Sale and Distribution of Sonitor Receiver and Tag products through value adding resellers who usually offer software and/or integration and deployment services.
In order to become a Sonitor Reseller Partner or Platform Partner, the following procedures must be followed:
- A mutual Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA), signed by both parties.
- A Partner Information Form (PIF) with updated information regarding your company's strategy, markets and potential business volumes.
- Install the Sonitor IPS Partner Kit. The partner kit includes everything you need to setup a small system, test, demonstrate and if applicable integrate with your application.
- Sonitor IPS Academy. Complete sales and technical training. Technical training to also cover implementation and support.
- Partner Agreement signed by both parties. Access to Sonitor Technologies' Partner portal.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to take the first steps towards a Sonitor partnership.