Sonitor Technologies enters into non-exclusive partnerships with a range of different types of companies. These partnerships can broadly be divided into two categories: platform partners and reseller partners.
Platform Partner - Licensing and sale of Sonitor USID Technology platform including design and manufacturing services (Sonitor Technology Platform) e.g. in combination with nurse call, home care.
Reseller Partner - Sale and Distribution of Sonitor Receiver and Tag products through value adding resellers who usually offer software and/or integration and deployment services.
In order to become a Sonitor Reseller Partner or Platform Partner, the following procedures must be followed:
- A mutual Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA), signed by both parties.
- A Partner Information Form (PIF) with updated information regarding your company's strategy, markets and potential business volumes.
- Trial of the Sonitor IPS Partner kit. The kit includes everything you need to set up a small system, test, demonstrate and integrate.
- Sonitor IPS Academy. A two day course for personnel responsible for sales, implementation and support.
- Partner Agreement signed by both parties. Access to Sonitor Technologies' Partner portal.
- Pilot Installation. A joint project at a hospital/customer site where we offer support with project configuration, installation etcetera.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to take the first steps towards a Sonitor partnership.