Experience the USID advantages
Sonitor Technologies’ unique ultrasound-based IPS tracks and monitors the precise room or sub-room level location of objects in complex indoor environments - automatically and in real time.
The Sonitor® IPS Partner kit is offered to potential partners and customers who wish to test the technology. The kit is easy to install and particularly useful in connection with knowledge building and preparation for integration/interfacing to complete end-user solutions.
Partner kit contents
The new Sonitor IPS Partner kit contains the advanced High Definition Receiver technology platform and all the necessary hardware and software for testing different configurations and exploring the flexibility:
- Two High Definition Receivers (HDR) with two power adapters, a Wi-Fi adapter and a Cat5 network cable.
- Two Analog Satellite Receivers (ASR) with two HDR-ASR Adapters and two Cat5 network cables for connecting HDR and ASR.
- Four circular and two rectangular Turret Microphones for use with HDR and/or ASR, and six extra waveguides.
- A wireless router.
- Two E-Tags with push buttons (batteries included).
- Two P-Tag Cores and ten P-Tag Shell kits (batteries included).
- A Belt clip for E-Tag.
- Two samples of the Elastic wristband for P-Tag (adult and child size).
Sonitor IPS Software, datasheets and manuals
Partners purchasing the partner kit are granted access to the Sonitor IPS Partner Portal. The necessary Sonitor IPS software can be downloaded from the portal:
- Sonitor IPS Server software - a service designed to be interfaced to a network of Sonitor IPS Receivers.
- Sonitor IPS Client software - an application which visualizes the IPS Server data and controls the Sonitor® IPS Server.
- HDR Administration Console - a web based utility for HDR configuration and status monitoring.
All manuals, datasheets and product sheets are also available on the Partner portal.
Would you like to test it?
To test first hand the unique ultrasound RTLS technology, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a quote. An order confirmation with shipment date is sent to you when Sonitor has received the signed order, signed non disclosure agreement (sent with the quote) and payment.
Delivery time is approximately ten office days.
Contact us today to order your kit!
* A 10% one year support fee applies. Freight is not included in kit price.